Monday, September 05, 2005

Yahoo! Widgets

Hey, have you heard about widgets? Well, it’s something like a craze that started about 6 months ago with Mac computers (yes, there’re always pioneers). They're mainly small applilcations you can add to your desktop and make use of them for various reasons. For instance there are clocks, weather/news bulletins, traffic reports, web cameras, games, comics and various others. I am sure that you still don't have a clue of what I'm talking about. Well, look at my desktop. I have added an analog clock, a magic 8-ball, a board game for my free time, a hawaian girl to cheer me up, felix the cat, a talisman, a frame to show my photos and a weather report billboard. There are dozens more for you to add. Widgets can be removed & re-appear from your desktop while working by pressing F8 hotkey. All you need is to download the main program from yahoo and then try the widget gallery. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home