Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Party Update

Hey sweethear: smile!

Well, as I promised, I am back with details and photos from my birthday party (actual birtday tomorrow but I threw the party prior to my birthday).

At frist I have to state that I am really happy cause almost all of my friends showed up (thank you all) and thus, my party had 30 happy faces to be there with me. Then, I am happy cause the weather was really perfect and we could stay outside at my veranda without our jackets on.

My party, concerning myself, started at 11 o'clock in the morning when I went shopping with my mother for food and various other little stuff for the party. Cooking started at 3pm and finished six hours later at 9pm! This year I prepared two trays of pizza, my famous mushroom pie, chicken with back and mozarella, shrimp noodles, aubergine sandwiches filled with tomate and feta cheese, and two types of potato au gratin. Of course there was plenty of salads and wine to accompany food. The meal ended with a chocolate praline millefeuille, strawberry panacotta, mastiha and tangerine pannacota and creme brulee (recipes to follow shortly). But it was the birthday cake that stole the show.

So enough about talking, let's just see the photos:

Let's start with the infamous birthday cake. Imagine all the guys betting for the 'best' part to be given to them!

Here's the birthday boy ready to blow the candles.

That's X being proud of me.

Friends enjoying the night and the food.

My friend Christianna and her beautiful son Peter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home