Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Chicago Memories: Day One

Here's part one of my adventure to US: Chicago.

Accenture sent me for a two week vacation (erm, training) to St. Charles, Chickago Illinois, USA. I took the plane on Sunday, first stop was NY (after 11 hours) and then (after 7 hours of delay due to my plane being crashed by a truck) to Chicago.

St. Charles is an hour away from the airport. I arrived at Q center, a wonderful corporate hotel, big as a village surrounded by forest, lakes and rivers.

I was given a nice room which looks, pretty much like this:

Above is the view (!) to the door and the bathroom and ...

above is the view to main room.


Here's the view outside my window. If you zoom enough you will see...

...the wake up call in Q Center, goose and ducks shouting to remind you that you are going to be wake up as early as 6:30 to be on time for the 8:00 class.


Finally here's the view to the (frozen) lake...

...the frozen ducks...

and Q Center club.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home