Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Getting cold? Time to miss holidays!

Today I got a really good cold (indeed). I really want to (still) believe that it's still summer but today the temperature wanted to destroy (once and for good) this belief. Wearing only a light shirt I was fooling around in cold wanting everyone to believe that the winter is still far away. Well, it wasn't! That's why now I feel a little bit sick (Why mothers are always right? She warned me first thing in the morning!).

I'm now sitting, listening to 'The Scientist' (live from a festival) by Coldplay and the universe is conspiring. Chris Martin (lead singer of Coldplay) right in the beggining of the song feels like he can't sing and he starts coughing. I KNOW, I should wear warmer clothes OK!

What I wanted right now was to find a nice picture to bring back memories from the (long gone) summer and I came up to this photo which has a twofold reason for being here. The first is that the summer is only 6 months away (it gets warm early in Greece) and that about a month ago I started sailing lessons.

Sailing is pretty fascinating but a tough cookie as well. Mmm, I shall stop right know cause I really feel I should devote a whole new article about sailing. Until then say 'antio' to the summer and try to enjoy winter (oh jingle bells...oh jingle bells...I'm in a hurry!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home